WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the leader in real-time unified marketing solutions, helping brands seamlessly integrate their siloed applications and data, and drive more profitable interactions across all digital touchpoints. Tealium’s open real-time Universal Data Hub (UDH) is a platform that enables digital marketers, data and analytics, and IT the ability to manage, govern, enrich, activate, and own their overarching corporate data strategy, reducing chaos and building better customer experiences.
Founded in 2008, Tealium is the most trusted vendor in its space and its award-winning solutions are used by hundreds of global enterprises, including Ancestry.com, T-Mobile, Microsoft, HP, Uber, Facebook, Kimberly-Clark, LDS Church, Petco, American Airlines, Priceline, Univision, Orange, Sony, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Tealium is seeking world-class presales engineers to join our global sales organization. Tealium's Sales Solutions Consultants serve as a technical pre-sales support resource for sales teams and customers. SCs utilize technology and digital marketing expertise to support Tealium's sales efforts by positioning our cloud based, SaaS solutions against those of our competitors while translating the technical merits of the solution into value for clients. The ideal person will sit in Atlanta, Texas or Florida.
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
• Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects
• create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remote
• Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
• Development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities
• Contribute field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements/enhancements
• Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
• Act as customer advocates post sales in engineering and services engagements
• Engage with sales and colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
• You bring 2 to 5+ years’ experience as a sales engineer or implementation engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s). Including experience with one or more solutions within: Web Analytics, Search, Engine Marketing, Display Marketing, Email Service Providers, Data Management Platforms, Demand or Supply Side Platforms, Digital Exchanges, Content Management Systems, Mobile Analytics, Ad Serving, Content Optimization (Multi-Variant) Testing, Data Visualization, Data Processing, ETL, Machine Learning and AI
• Your presentation skills and experience demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business, and communication skills
• You have the ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
• You have a good understanding of Sales Process, Cycles and methodologies.
• You possess a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration or have equivalent related work experience
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Universal Data Hub (UDH) make this a unique career opportunity that could be once in a lifetime. Organizations from small businesses to large global enterprises are standardizing on Tealium to drive improvements in their overall data and digital efforts, and we are a foundational platform to the smartest organizations and their strategy moving forward. There are over 750 global enterprises now using Tealium and we have >92% renewal rates, which is best in class. Plus, who wouldn’t want to enjoy a flexible work from home schedule and the perk of a corporate headquarters location in Sunny San Diego! Our office space in Torrey Pines is just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails. Our beautiful location is just one of the many perks we offer! At Tealium we dress casual (but professional), enjoy the perks of a competitive paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and Employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing colleagues we enjoy working with daily.